- assistance to military hospitals of Ukraine in the acquisition and delivery of medicines;
- assistance to the departments of territorial defense of Ukraine in the acquisition and delivery of military ammunition and military uniforms;
- assistance to the city and district administrations of Ukraine in providing the population with food and essential goods;
- providing medical assistance to refugees from Ukraine on the territory of Poland;
- organization of adaptation courses and Polish language courses for refugees from Ukraine on the territory of Poland.
The project is being implemented in close cooperation with representatives of Ukrainian military hospitals, representatives of the military administration and territorial defense committees, as well as other government agencies, public organizations and military units of Ukraine.
- A program for the collection of food, medicines, military ammunition and material resources for them has been acquired;
- Program for the delivery of goods to the territory of Ukraine and the distribution of goods by region;
- Program for the provision of medical assistance to refugees in Poland;
- Adaptation program and Polish language courses for refugees from Ukraine in Poland.