- doctors and chemists;
- nursing staff and pharmacists;
- students of medical universities;
- students of secondary medical schools.
The project includes a number of programs. This is a wide-ranging and narrowly focused study trips, internships, summer and training practices in the leading hospitals and medical schools in Poland, for senior and secondary medical personnel, students, graduates of higher and secondary medical schools in post-Soviet countries.
- Introduction to doctors and nurses the conditions of work of Polish colleagues, functioning of Polish hospitals, departments, outpatient services.
- Arrangement and holding of specialized practices and internships for medical experts and medical students to give them experience in medical and nursing work in accordance with European standards.
Tasks of the project
- Advising participants and transferring to them foreign experience on health system reform by the example of Poland.
- European standards to professional competencies of doctors and nurses.
- Participation in the forming of new organizational forms of medical care, including a multidisciplinary approach.
- Studying of new medical technologies and the work of experts on modern equipment.
- Transfer of actual scientific and practical information on methods of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Informing the participants about the latest developments in diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation.
How the project is implemented
The project is implemented through close cooperation with the leading wide-profile clinics in Poland, attracting highly qualified experts in the field of medicine and education, using theoretical and practical knowledge to achieve goals and solve problems.
Online support, up-to-date communication style, interesting and relevant materials – fix the high level of events arranged by the EUROMED European Foundation for the Development of Medicine and Education.