Program No.2: Internships Duration:
5 and 10 working days. Goal:
In-depth study of specific pathology by surgeons.
No. 2.1. “Military Injuries”. Internship program. Practice field:
general surgery; thoracic surgery; urologic surgery. Topics:
- Multiplicity and combination of injuries; features of wounds of the abdominal cavity, chest organs, urinary system, kidneys; reconstructive surgery.
- About methods of surgical treatment. Cooperation with experts from other countries.
No. 2.2. “Types of surgical interventions, implementation techniques” Internship program Practice field: traumatology and orthopedic surgery
- distraction arthroplasty;
- intramedullary blocked osteosynthesis (polystructural injuries); through bone, external fixation, intraosseous osteosynthesis (applied structure, producing countries);
- surgical treatment for injuries of pelvic bones and other localization; burdening; criteria for patient discharge;
- amputation of extremities (surgical practices, postoperative period, period of reparative processes, modeling of amputated stumps for efficient prosthetics);
- signs for forwarding injured servicemen to medical and social expertise;
- surgical treatment of posttraumatic osteoarthrosis (arthroscopy, osteotomy, total replacement of joints-endoprosthetics);
- options of techniques and practices in the treatment of injuries.
No. 2.3. “Spine injury” Internship program Practice field:
neurosurgery, vertebrology. Topics:
- types of damage by the arrangement of injury (including burst fracture);
- diagnosis of fractures, fractures and dislocation of the spine of various locations;
- spinal cord injuries: reversible and irreversible damage;
- “compression” syndrome;
- treatment of spine and spinal cord injuries (conservative, surgical, functional rehabilitation).
No. 2.4. “ENT organs injuries” Internship program. Practice field:
surgery of the ENT organs. Topics:
- modification of conditions after injuries;
- damage to the trachea, larynx, maxillary sinuses;
- damage to the voice, ligamentous apparatus;
- damage to the sound-conducting apparatus (acabarotrauma).
- clinical picture, treatment, forecast, rehabilitation.
- modification of conditions after injuries.
- acabarotrauma (clinical picture, treatment, forecast).
No. 2. 5. “Eye Wounds” Internship program. Practice field:
- eye injury;
- removal of intraocular foreign body from the optical field of the eye;
- replacement of the lens (prosthetics);
- cornea injury;
- surgical techniques, treatment, rehabilitation, forecast, labor expertise.
No. 2. 6. “Combustiology” Internship program. Practice field:
burn surgery. Topics:
- methods of plastic reconstructive surgery;
- rehabilitation of patients with extensive burns of face and trunk skin