Program No.1: General introduction course for surgical doctors.
- traumatologists and orthopedists;
- otolaryngologists, ophthalmologists;
- students of medical universities.
5 working days. Program aim:
PART No. 1 Military injuries:
- Modern gunshot wounds, their features and consequences.
- The main goals of treatment of gunshot injuries.
- Surgical and traumatological care for gunshot wounds, depending on the type of the attacking weapon (fragments, bullets, mine-blast wave, etc.).
- The structure of the frequency of wounds by localization. The severity of injury. Stages of surgical processing. Anesthesia procedures at the prehospital stage (in the field).
- Factors fixing the severity of gunshot wounds.
PART No. 2 Military injuries:
Features of polytraumas, such as burdens, development of complications, percent of diagnostic errors due to neglecting of clinical symptoms in combination injuries.
- Use of vacuum systems for wound sealing.
- Traumatopathy in acute and long-term periods.
- X-ray signs of complicated traumatopathy injuries, CT and MRI
- Types of motor disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Treatment of patients with traumatic shock.