Program No. 3. In-depth internship programs for experts of narrow surgical sector. Duration: 20 and 23 working days. GOAL:
A highly specialized study of the issues of reconstructive and palliative surgical practices for the final rehabilitation of patients with wounds. N.B!: anesthesiologists, interns, medical students can take part in internships under request. No. 3.1. In-depth internship program. Practice field:
cardiovascular and urological surgery. Topics:
No. 3.2. In-depth internship program. Practice field:
- renewal the of blood vessels patency and normal circulation in the ischemic limbs;
- use in the treatment of organ preserving practices.
No. 3. 3. In-depth internship program. Practice field:
- treatment of damaged roots (method-neurolysis);
- plastic reconstruction of defects of skull bone tissue – allotransplants using computer modeling.
orthopedist – traumatologist. Topics:
- Rehabilitation for wounds. Burst fractures. Endoprosthetics. Functional focus of rehabilitation practice. System of continuity during rehabilitation procedures.
- Surgical treatment of posttraumatic osteoarthritis (arthroscopy, osteotomy, total replacement of joints prosthetics).