Date: November 05, 2020
Target audience: students of medical universities of Ukraine
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian
Participation: subject to early registration
During the webinar, participants will learn:
- how the health care system in Europe and Poland is organized;
- how health insurance works, its advantages and disadvantages;
- how the development and reform of the medical sector in Poland are taking place;
- how the system of medical education is arranged;
- how the educational process takes place at different stages of becoming a medical specialist;
- opportunities for the development of a foreign doctor in Poland.
17.00 – 17.10
Opening of the webinar. Greetings to the participants. Organizational issues.
17.10 – 17.30
Report: The Health Care System in Poland.
17.30 – 17.50
Report: Medical Insurance in Poland. Advantages and Disadvantages.
17.50 – 18.10
Report: Medical Education in Poland.
18.10 – 18.30
Report: Opportunities for the Development of a Foreign Doctor in Poland.
18.30 – 18.55
Answers to questions
18.55 – 19.00
Closing of the webinar