The college is a stationary educational institution of another level of accreditation, in which the training of specialists in the specialties of the educational qualification level “junior specialist” and “bachelor” is carried out, which has the appropriate level of personnel and logistical support.
The history of college takes its beginning from the distant 30s. February 2, a thousand nine hundred and thirty one. The People’s Commissariat of Public Health of Ukraine issued an order to open a medical college medical college in the city of Berdyansk.
The course of its existence has changed its name several times: from 1943 to 1946. – obstetric school, from 1946 to 1949 – Feldsher-obstetric school, from +1954 to 2004. -Medicine school, since 2004 – Medical College.
The name came from his profile. Here were prepared obstetricians, paramedics, nurses, assistant medical assistants – laboratory assistants.
In recent years, there is training of specialists in the field of medical business, “Sister Affairs”, since 2001 – on the specialty “Pharmacy”.
Today, more than 800 students are enrolled in the college, 240 students are enrolled in correspondence.
Takes part in projectshttp://med.berdyansk.net/