This medical facility is the oldest in Warsaw. Opened in 1807, it has 200 years of history and remembers the Napoleonic Wars when the building was used as a military barrack. The lancet windows and sculptural niches on the frontages are common for neo-Gothic architecture. The similar style can be noticed at St. Stephen’s Cathedral. It is an essential element of Warsaw landscape called Prague.
Today, it is a modern hospital, equipped with the latest medical devices, staffed by highly qualified professionals who use advanced methods of prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.https://www.szpitalpraski.pl/
Takes part in projects