This is the first children’s hospital built in Warsaw after World War II. It is also the first medical institution located in the right bank areaof Warsaw.
The hospital started its work in 1959. These days the hospital functions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing medical help, diagnostics, and specialized treatment for children of all ages, from newborns 18-year-olds.
The main line of activity of the hospital is providing a wide range of medical services, financed by the National Health Fund.
On March 21, 2006 this medical establishment received ISO quality certificate.
Takes part in projects