The Hospital was founded in 1953, and in 1993 it received its current name: Holy Family Specialized Hospital.
From the very beginning this public health care institution has been renowned for its special attention to physical and psychological comfort of its patients, as well as for its care, individual approach and homelike atmosphere. By continuing the development of these traditions, the hospital remainsone of the main centers of midwifery in Warsaw and literally the birthplace of every second resident of the city.
This establishment has been granted the ISO quality certificate and other numerous awards confirming the high level of services and the range of the institution.
Large-scale renovation and reconstruction of the hospital have been going on for the last several years. The goal is to transform this highly specialized maternity hospital into a modern multi-field medical centre that will take care of family health issues.
Takes part in projects